My Name is Selena
Selena stayed at Brookwood until she was 19 years old. By then she had completed high school, started a full-time job, and enrolled in nursing school. She currently works as a registered nurse in the neonatal unit of a local hospital and is happily married with two children.
Selena regularly keeps in touch, and never fails to thank our staff for the life-changing help she received at Brookwood. We couldn’t be more proud of Selena and all that she’s accomplished!
Please help us continue to provide a safe haven for girls like Selena.
- $40 Will help with a month of hygiene supplies for one girl.
- $65 Will provide essential bus fare for 1 month for one girl.
- $150 Will pay for room and board for 1 day for one girl.
- $250 Will buy essential school supplies for ten girls.
- $500 Will help with clothing, shoes, socks, etc., for one girl.
- $1000 Will support 1 week of care for one girl.